Option of one/three year(s) of working in Canada after the completion of study

Open work permit is one of the most attractive features of completing your studies from Canada. It allows you to work in Canada with any employer. The employer can be of your choice. It is not specific to an employer or any specific job. No LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) is required when you apply for an Open work permit in Canada. You can apply for Open work permit after completion of your studies in Canada. A PGWP (post-graduation work permit) can be valid from eight months to three years. The length of your PGWP depends on the length of the study program you completed in Canada.

Students studying in Canada are eligible to work in Canada after completing graduation. You need to apply for a post graduation work permit PGWP. You can apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) without waiting to receive their physical diploma or attend their graduation ceremony.

Eligible students can apply for a PGWP from Canada. To meet the eligibility criteria, your study permit must have been valid at some point during these 180 days. You have up to 180 days after you complete your studies/graduation to apply for a PGWP.